Saturday, September 4, 2010

MW2

This is what my weekend will consist of: Modern Warfare 2

It is a holiday weekend and everyone knows what that means.... Double Experience!!!! I love this game and play it as much as I can and plan to play this as much as possible while the double experience is in effect. There is such a satisfaction in fighting real online players and knowing that they are embarrassed when you throwing knife them from across the map like I try to do. I play this game for fun and don't even try to pretend I'm that good at all. This game is one of my favorite releases from the real world where i can just zone out and forget everything else for a little while. I am very big on all the possible escapes from reality.

 I choose to partake in these various escape exercises not because I do not like my life but because it can be a little daunting sometimes and giving my brain a rest is always helpful.

Until the next tick tock of the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment