Monday, September 13, 2010

A Book

A book is a magical thing. When I read I move into another realm and away from the mundane, boring, realisticness that is real life into a world of Fantasy. But I don't want to abandon my life altogether, I want a character that relates to me so as I get lost in mesmerizing pages I can see myself and my problems in their eyes. Growing up is hard and I want to be able to relate to a magical wizard in a far away castle. A good book means the world to me.

A book is a place of pure imagination because it is read differently by every person out there making it a whole new experience for every reader. Sure details will always be the same but how the mind views it will change from person to person. It has been a good while since I've last read a really good book so I'm craving them like pickles to a pregnant woman.


Till the next tick tock of the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment