Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Beard. To be or not to be?

A beard. The thought came up in drama class today when one of my classmates asked if they could have a beard in our production of Hamlet. My teacher said no to him because he is playing a younger character. But that got me thinking, my character Banquo is an older gentleman, it might enhance the play for me to have a beard. There are a few things to consider while deciding weather to have one or not

1. Can I pull off a beard?
            How will I look with a beard once it is grown, for all I know it could make me the most handsome man alive or just look like a serial killer. There is the question of what to grow too. If I do grow one I will most likely just not shave then trim it to my liking when the play is near.

2. Can I grow a beard?
            Is it actually possible for me to accomplish this feat of fantastic facial fanciness? I shave fairly often and it might be possible to achive it. I literally could not shave from now on though.

3. Will I be able to withstand how it looks until it is full?
       Yes.

I will decide soon and let all the thousands of you reading this know in a post soon.

Till the next tick tock of the clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment