Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jesus is back! ZOMBIE!!! KILL IT

So I was thinking today... we drive our cars on the right side of the road and in crowded situations (high school class change) I also find myself along with everyone else walking on the right side. So in countries where the people drive on the left do the automatically walk on the left?

I think our society is ready for a theoretical zombie apocalypse. We have a whole shit ton of weapons both government and southern second amendment users. I don't even think Jesus would stand much a chance coming back, if the America today experienced his resurrection I'm pretty sure he would be capped to stop a zombie epidemic.

Do you think there are always a thousand cops on scene in the show "cops" cause they all know they are filming and want to be on the show? Cause every time I watch that it is like 3 cops doing actual productive stuff and about 7 more standing around trying to look cool.

I want to live a really long life but go out with a bang. Like the news will be all like "In other news a local old man died today after being shot out of a cannon, caught on fire by a flaming arrow, then repeatedly stabbed by loose monkeys from the zoo with crude home made tools."

If I were a pigeon I would be the Batman of pigeons and poop on all those birds that target innocent passerby's with their crap.

Till the next tick tock of the clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment