Thursday, September 9, 2010

Into the Dark

So I think one of the things that scares me the most is the fear that their is nothing after death. I really want to believe that I don't just vanish into nothingness. It is really scary to think about. I had a dream once where I was falling, which is scary but a common occurrence in a persons dream. The thing that stood out about this dream in particular is that I hit the ground and didn't wake up. I was completely sure I was actually dead. I have never been more scared in my life (death?). But when I died in my dream It was just my consciousness floating around in this endless light blue abyss. I woke up after being in the abyss for awhile still scared shit-less but actually feeling better almost knowing that my mind could still survive after death even if it was alone.

All that is part of the reason "I will follow you into the dark" is my favorite song. Cause I would like to do that for someone or have someone follow me into the dark.    Here is the song.

How awesome would it be if their was a heaven and all that though? I would be so happy.

Until the next tick tock of the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment